Tuesday, July 19, 2011

* A. C, Panks's experienced!



I’m pleased to highly recommend the massage treatment of Mr. Prem Rai. On treks in the Annapurna region, Langtang, Gosaikunda & Helambu trek of Nepal, in the years 2002 & 2003, he treated to me to massage at two or three day intervals, each session lasting the minimum of an hour, the massage was the most effective and thorough I have experienced, even when compared with that from qualifies sports therapists in London. Mr. Rai’s treatment is both sensitive and very strong and I felt relief from the strain in all my muscles from trekking. This was especially important to me in 2003, on my last trek in Nepal, as I had been suffering from osteo-arthritis in both knees and was worried about by ability to complete the walk. I am sure that the frequent massage treatment was crucial to the successful completion of that trek.


  1. C. Panks
London & Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;