Tuesday, July 19, 2011

* Peter Naschak & his company;


I wanted to send a recommendation for Prem Rai to any one who reads your site. We used Prem to help set up our Annapurna Circuit trip March – April 09. I found him on your site, contacted him, and he became an immediate asset. I also contacted various other independent guides, but Prem was the most detailed, helpful, and responsive -  he was also a good value!

Unfortunately Prem was not available to be our personal guide, but he arranged a terrific guide porter to assist us. I was trekking with my wife and 75 years old mother and Hari Rai, our guide porter, was an amazing companion. We started near Pokhara at Begnas Taal (Lake) and took 4 days to get to Khudi and the main Circuit trek. From there we followed the main circuit, via Ghyru (upper trail near Pisang), to Tilicho (which ended up snowed out), up over Thorong la, and finishing to Jomsom. The whole time, Hari was attentive to my Mom, split heavy loads with me as my mom encountered problems, and went with me on my entire indulgent excursion up side trails. During our trek we were also lucky enough to meet up with Prem and his group and for 3 days we enjoyed each other’s company and had a lot of fun. Prem even gave my mom a much needed Massage near Tilicho lake!

I can’t say enough about Prem and his family. They were conscientious, courteous, and fairly priced. They took care of allour arrangements from Kathmandu to back. Incredible service at prices no Western guiding outfit would ever offer. Prem is a true professional and deserves anyone’s business. And if Prem is not available, ask him for one of his talented and friendly associates. 



P. Naschak
USA.  
pnaschak@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;