Saturday, July 16, 2011

* Mr, Howard's Expression:

Dear Prem and Maina,
I am very happy to help you and I am sure that anyone who is looking for a great guide for a wonderful time in the Annapurna region or other trekking regions in Nepal will thank me for my recommendation to them that they would do very well to engage Prem as their guide & tour organizer.
I am a scientist residing in Bozeman, Montana – USA. I’d made two previous treks in the Everest region when I decided to try and book a trip for my girlfriend and I around Annapurna. I found Prem by doing an internet search on independent porter/guides in Nepal. I found him referred by a group of experienced European trekkers who’d started as site to help their favorite independent Nepali guides to be found by interested trekkers like me. I am very glad I found that site because Prem was a most gracious, helpful, knowledgeable and trustworthy trek organizer. He coordinated all of our travel by air in Nepal (which was four separate flights), provided us with a wonderful guide and  porter for our trek around Annapurna and into the Sanctuary, and invited us into his home to visit and share meals. We completely enjoyed all the time were able to spend with his family and my girlfriend, Kaya also enjoyed e wonderful Massages. We became very close to our guide Bishnu and our porter Gobinda Rai on our long and wonderful trek. Kaya still tells me how much she misses seeing them after almost a year now and I feel the same way. Prem also found us a great lodging at the Green peace Resort just outside of Pokhara for our stays there before and after trekking. When we decided to make a journey to Royal Chitwan near the end of our visa period the put us in contact with another great tour organizer in Kathmandu to arrange that short exploration. Prem met us at the airport in Kathmandu upon our initial arrival there. I knew immediately that I had booked all my travel with a man who was completely trustworthy. I hope to make more trips to visit and trek with Prem and Maina. I recommend them to all of my friends and interested acquaintances.
Very sincerely,

Howard Christiansen USA.
howard_christiansen@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;