Tuesday, July 19, 2011

* Malgosia's recommend


Hello Prem,
“I am very pleased to recommend Prem and Maina Rai. I’ve found them on www.trekinfo.com where they advertise as trekking guides. Although they weren’t able to do a trek with me, they organized a great trip in Annapurna Region, which I must say, left me with the most beautiful memories. They were incredibly helpful and friendly, always ready to go and extra mile to make sure that I would enjoy my trek. When we first met in Pokhara to discuss last details of the trek I “harassed” them (for about two hours) with questions about Nepal and trekking both in Annapurna & Mt. Everest region. Thanks to that chat I’ve discovered what genuine, warm and honest people they are. I’ve realized that although I am away from home in far – flung places I will be looked after well. What I also found interesting about Prem & Maina are how infectious their positive attitude towards other people is. I am sure that whoever has come across them will agree with me. Great people doing amazing work in bringing visitors in touch with the unique nature of their beautiful country.”


Thanks a lot!
Malgosia
UK.
s.gosia@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;