Sunday, July 17, 2011

* To Whom It May Concern:


I did the Annapurna Circuit Trek in OCT. of 2009 with 9 of my friends. I picked Prem Rai to do the organizing of the trek. Prem was a lucky find. I picked him off of the internet - - based on other’s recommendations. I had done the trek before in 1988 - - and had organized that trek by myself.
Prem far exceeded my expectations. We stayed in the best hotels along the route, had the best food - - and plenty of it, had the best porters, the best guide, and the best transportation to and from the trailheads and pick-up and delivery to the airports. Phenomenal! When we changed our itinerary at the end of the trek to add Chitwan National Park - - Prem came through for us and managed a charter flight from Jomsom at the last minute at a bargain rate.
I’m recommending Prem to all of my friends. 
Namaste,

Jerry Marcil and his company, USA,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;