Tuesday, July 19, 2011

* Derald & Marti's recommend to Prem



I hired Prem Rai in 2010 to organize two treks for my wife and I. The Annapurna circuit and the Gokyo Lakes region.
Prem provided the most outstanding service one could wish for. He responded immediately to every email I send and very efficiently took care of our internal air arrangements as well as our trekking permits for minimal cost. He provided us with an outstanding porter/guide, Ram, who accompanied us for 5 weeks and was also an outstanding guide and person. I have recommend Prem to friends at home in Colorado and cannot say enough good things about him. He is truly an outstanding person who will go the extra mile to make your trip perfect.




Derald and Marti De Young, Estes Park, Colorado, USA
E-mail: dyng@calvin.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;